60. Time Inc.
Revenues 2016: $ 3.076 billion (€ 2.779 billion)
Time & Life Building
1271 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
Branches: Magazines, Online media, TV
Legal type: Public company
Financial year: 01/01 - 12/31
Executives and Directores
- Rich Battista, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Jen Wong, Chief Operating Officer and President, Digital
- Sue D’Emic, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Brad Elders, Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer
- Gregory Giangrande, Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer and Chief Communications Officer
- Lauren Ezrol Klein, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Erik Moreno, Executive Vice President and President, Corporate Development, New Ventures & Investments
- Alan Murray, Chief Content Officer and Fortune President
- Mark Ford, Executive Vice President, Senior Strategic Sales Advisor
- Marcus Rich, Chief Executive Officer, Time Inc. UK
- Jaison Blair, Senior Vice President, Finance, Investor Relations & Corporate Development
- Leslie Dukker Doty, Executive Vice President, Consumer Marketing + Revenue
- Steve Marcopoto, President, Time Inc. International
- Alwar Rajagopalan, President, Time Inc. India
Board of Directors
- Rich Battista, Time Inc.
- David A. Bell Chairman and CEO, Slipstream Communications, LLC; former co-Chairman and CEO of The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.
- John M. Fahey, Lead Independent Director Non-Executive Chairman and former CEO, National Geographic Society
- Manuel A. Fernandez Former Executive Chairman, Sysco Corporation; former Chairman, President and CEO of Gartner, Inc.
- Dennis J. FitzSimons Chairman, Robert R. McCormick Foundation; former Chairman and CEO, Tribune Company
- Betsy D. Holden Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Company LLC; former co-CEO, Kraft Foods, Inc
- Kay Koplovitz Chairman and CEO, Koplovitz & Company LLC; founder and former Chairman and CEO, USA Networks
- Ronald S. Rolfe Former Partner, Litigation, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Daniel L. Rosensweig, Chegg Inc.
- Katie J. Stanton, Color
- Michael P. Zeisser, Alibaba Group
the Open Society Foundations' Media Program,
Germany's Federal Agency for Civic Education,
the Rudolf Augstein Foundation,
the city of Cologne, Germany,
and the State of Thuringia, Department of Commerce.