95. Scholastic Corporation
Revenues 2016: $ 1.673 billion (€ 1.511 billion)
New York, NY 10012.
Branches: Education Publishing, Children books
Legal type: Public Company
Financial year: 06/01 - 05/31
Executives and Directors
- Richard Robinson, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Maureen O'Connell, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Financial Officer
- Iole Lucchese, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer
- Judith A. Newman, Executive Vice President and President, Scholastic Book Clubs and E-Commerce
- Andrew S. Hedden, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
- Alan Boyko, President, Scholastic Book Fairs, Inc.
Board of Directors:
- Richard Robinson, Scholastic
- Andrés Alonso, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- James W. Barge, Lionsgate Entertainment Corp.
- Marianne Caponnetto, MCW Group, Inc.
- John L. Davies
- Andrew S. Hedden, Scholastic
- Peter Warwick, Thomson Reuters
- Margaret A. Williams, John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University
- David J. Young, Hachette Book Group, U.S.A.
the Open Society Foundations' Media Program,
Germany's Federal Agency for Civic Education,
the Rudolf Augstein Foundation,
the city of Cologne, Germany,
and the State of Thuringia, Department of Commerce.