92. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Revenues 2016/17: $ 1.719 billion (€ 1.553 billion)
111 River Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030-5774
T.: +1 201.748.6000
Legal type: Public company
Financial year: 05/01 - 04/30
Executives and Directors
- Matthew S. Kissner, Interim and Chief Executive Officer
- John Kritzmacher, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, Technology and Operations
- Christopher Caridi, Senior Vice President and Corporate Controller
- Gary M. Rinck, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Vincent Marzano, Senior Vice President & Treasurer
- Joanna Jia, Corporate Secretary
- Archana Singh, Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
Board of Directors
- Mari J. Baker, Former Chief Executive Officer, PlayFirst, Inc.
- George Bell, Executive in Residence, General Catalyst Partners
- Raymond W. McDaniel, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, Moody's Corporation
- William J. Pesce, Retired President and Chief Executive Officer, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- William B. Plummer, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, United Rentals, Inc.
- Kalpana Raina, Managing Partner, 252 Solutions, LLC
- Stephen M. Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Jesse Wiley, Manager, Business Development, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. and Member of the Board
- Peter Booth Wiley, Chairman of the Board
- David C. Dobson, Digital River
- Laura A. Leshin, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- William Pence, AOL
the Open Society Foundations' Media Program,
Germany's Federal Agency for Civic Education,
the Rudolf Augstein Foundation,
the city of Cologne, Germany,
and the State of Thuringia, Department of Commerce.