1. AT&T Inc.
Revenues 2017: € 142.110 billion
DirecTV is the biggest Satellite-Pay-TV provider in the United States. In May, 2014 it was bought by AT&T in a deal worth $48.5 billion.
2260 E. Imperial Highway
El Segundo, CA 90245
Financial year: 01.01 - 31.12
Founding year: 1990
*Segment 'Entertainment Group' (after the purchase by AT&T)
Executives and Directors
- Randall L. Stephenson, Chairman & Executive Officer, AT&T
- John Stankey, CEO, AT&T Entertainment Group, AT&T Services Inc.
Board of Directors AT&T:
- Randall L. Stephenson, AT&T
- Samuel A. Di Piazza, PricewaterhouseCooper
- Richard W. Fisher, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Scott T. Ford, Westrock Group
- Glenn H. Hutchins, Silver Lake
- William E. Kennard, The Carlyle Group
- Michael B. McCallister, Humana Inc.
- Beth E. Mooney, Key Corp.
- Joyce M. Roche, Girls Incorporated
- Matthew K. Rose, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, LLC
- Cynthia B. Taylor, Oil States International, Inc.
- Laura D'Andrea Tyson, Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley
- Geoffrey Y. Yang, Redpoint Ventures