1. AT&T Inc.
Revenues 2018: $ 170.756 billion (€ 144.590 billion)
DirecTV is the biggest Satellite-Pay-TV provider in the United States. In May, 2014 it was bought by AT&T in a deal worth $48.5 billion.
2260 E. Imperial Highway
El Segundo, CA 90245
Financial year: 01.01 - 31.12
Founding year: 1990
*Segment 'Entertainment Group' (after the purchase by AT&T)
Executives and Directors
- Randall L. Stephenson, Chairman & Executive Officer, AT&T
- John Stankey, CEO, AT&T Entertainment Group, AT&T Services Inc.
Board of Directors AT&T:
- Randall L. Stephenson, AT&T
- Samuel A. Di Piazza, PricewaterhouseCooper
- Richard W. Fisher, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Scott T. Ford, Westrock Group
- Glenn H. Hutchins, Silver Lake
- William E. Kennard, The Carlyle Group
- Michael B. McCallister, Humana Inc.
- Beth E. Mooney, Key Corp.
- Joyce M. Roche, Girls Incorporated
- Matthew K. Rose, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, LLC
- Cynthia B. Taylor, Oil States International, Inc.
- Laura D'Andrea Tyson, Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley
- Geoffrey Y. Yang, Redpoint Ventures
the Open Society Foundations' Media Program,
Germany's Federal Agency for Civic Education,
the Rudolf Augstein Foundation,
the city of Cologne, Germany,
and the State of Thuringia, Department of Commerce.